Volunteering is a great way to meet the staff and other parents and students of SOGO. It’s also LOTS of fun! SOGO relies on volunteers to help with the following activities:
- Promotions and Public Relations
- Concert Help (Setup, Transportation, Ticket/CD Sales, Receptions)
- Special Concerts (SOGO HO HO, Community Messiah Sing-Along)
- Rehearsal Assistant
- Dress Rehearsal Assistant / General Assistance
- Preparation of mailings / programs
Calling all volunteers! Please feel free to let us know what you would like to do (and what you may be uncomfortable doing) by contacting SOGO to send a Volunteer Form.
SOGO Board of Directors
Board Meetings are held the 2nd Monday of each month at the home of Greg and Krina Allison.
SOGO encourages student, parent and community participation in our board meetings. If you have a specific issue that you would like to address the board, please contact SOGO to make arrangements.
2019-2020 Executive Board
Milt Harper, President
Board of Directors
Student Executive Board
Jenny Jang, violin